Research Associate and Project Leader
+49 163 7202 667
leon [at] dialogik-expert.de
Completed projects (selection)
- LiWa: Water and Wastewaster in Megacities of tomorrow – Concepts for Lima Metropolitana, Peru
- Stakeholder participation
- Scenario development
- Regional Focus: Latin America
Professional experience and qualifications
- Since 2017 research associate at DIALOGIK
- Since 2009 research associate at the Center for Interdisciplinary Risk and Innovation Studies (ZIRIUS)
- 2002-2008 Director of the Baden-Wuerttemberg Council for Sustainable Development (NBBW)
- 1998-2002 research associate at the Center of Technology Assessment in Baden-Wuerttemberg (TA-Akademie)
- 1997 Master (Diploma) of Agricultural Sciences with focus in economics and society at the University of Hohenheim
- Elisabeth Schoepfer, Jörn Lauterjung, Heidi Kreibich, Natalja Rakowsky, Michael Krautblatter, Daniel Straub, Christoph Stasch, Stefan Jäger, Kim Knauer, Stefan Greiving, Christian León, Harald Spahn and Torsten Riedlinger: Research towards improved management of natural disasters including strategies to reduce cascading effects. Geophysical Research Abstracts Vol. 20, EGU General Assembly 2018.
- Elisabeth Schoepfer, Christian Geiß, Jörn Lauterjung, Natalja Rakowsky, Michael Krautblatter, Daniel Straub, Christoph Stasch, Stefan Jäger, Kim Knauer, Stefan Greiving, Christian León, Harald Spahn and Torsten Riedlinger: From single-hazard to multi-hazard risk assessment including the analysis of dynamic exposure and vulnerability aimed at the modelling of cascading effects. International Conference on Natural Hazards and Risks in a Changing World", University of Potsdam 2018.