Speeding up the transfer of results from technically oriented basic research projects for future use by abstraction regardless of discipline
MATRIX-OOW/Dia is one of five DFG supported MATRIX projects. It aims at speeding up the transfer of results from technically oriented basic research projects for future use by abstraction regardless of discipline. Searching for solutions to solve problems actors are often limited by their own background of profession (sticky information). Our research project will provide:
- A method to describe results of basic research as abstracted potential solution regardless of discipline.
- A new interlinking method displays the abstracted problem to potential solutions.
- Abstraction is achieved by application of Altschuller’s principles (TRIZ).
- A search method will enable actors in TTO to select from the interlinked potential solutions feasible ones for their problem.
- University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg/Ostfriesland/Wilhelmshaven (Emden), Prof. Dr. Agnes Pechmann