The aim of the project is to accompany the transformation of the German energy system by interdisciplinary scientific expertise. The project aims to bundle the scientific expertise which exists in Germany and devise recommendations for action towards a safe, affordable and sustainable transformation of the German energy system.
DIALOGIK leads the expert-working group „Society“. The main task of the working group is to assess from a socio-economic perspective the strategies for reforming the German energy system. On the basis of this assessment it will devise recommendations for actions towards citizen participation and possible ways of technology and science communication.
- Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung – UFZ
- Institut für Freiraumentwicklung der Universität Hannover
- Otto-Suhr-Institut für Politikwissenschaft, FU Berlin
- Copenhagen Business School/Zeppelin Universität
- Kulturwissenschaftliches Institut Essen