Join the LIV_IN project for the upcoming live webinars in october:
Will robots care for us?
Webinar date: October 2, 2019 at 14:00 CEST
Together with TanteLouise, dutch pioneers in care robotics, LIV_IN partner SmartHomes explored in a co-creation session the usefulness and desirability of automated caregiving. Join this exciting webinar to:
- get new insights on the future of robotics in the care sector
- learn the most important challenges and needs of caregivers
- discover how Responsible Innovation relates to robotics
Co-creating with and for visually impaired people
Webinar date: October 8, 2019 at 14:00 CEST
In their quest for designing accessible and inclusive technologies, Siemens has used co-creation with & for blind and visually-impaired persons. Join this exciting webinar to:
- learn specific tips and tricks on accessible co-creation
- get do’s and don'ts for co-creating with blind and visually-impaired people
- discuss with Siemens how and why they are using co-creation to design new products
These webinars are two in a row. There are more to come.
Register on the LIV_IN platform to get access to all of our events