+49 (0)177 5211896
mack [at] dialogik-expert.de
Completed projects (selection)
- Discourse project "ELSA". Development and evaluation of a discourse-based procedure aimed at enabling adolescents to reason about the ethical, legal, and social problems entailed by predictive genetic testing in the domains of work and insurance.
- CapHazNet: Social Capacity Building For Natural Hazards: Toward More Resilient Societies.
- Risk perception, risk communication and protective behavior in the area of pandemics and natural catastrophes
- Interventions encouraging behavioral change
- Development and evaluation of discourse-based procedures and methods
Professional experience and qualifications
- Since 2020 research associate at DIALOGIK: Project RiCoRT risk communication requirements for special target groups in a long lasting COVID-19-crisis.
- 2007-2019 project leader, research associate, and work package leader at the Center for Interdisciplinary Risk and Innovation Studies of the University of Stuttgart (ZIRIUS) in several research projects and consortia referring to the German Energiewende (e.g. Kopernikus Energiewende Navigation (ENavi), Helmholtz-Allianz Energy-Trans).
- 2007-2009 project leader and research associate at DIALOGIK: Project Diskurs ELSA, EU Project CapHaz-Net.
- 2002-2007 PhD at Otto-von Guericke University of Magdeburg on the subject of encouraging electricity saving by psychological interventions with Prof. Linneweber.
- 2001-2002 research associate at the Research Institute Wohnen und Umwelt, Darmstadt
- 1997-2006 lecturer at the Technical University of Berlin, Institute of Psychology, Department of Environmental Psychology and at the University of Stuttgart, Institute of Social Sciences.
- 1996-2009 self-employed environmental psychologist: Participation projects in the domain of city planning, climate and environment protection, and health.
- 1996 diploma in psychology at the Technical University of Berlin.