The Ministry of Finance and Economy Baden-Württemberg promotes the research project „Urban mobility comfort – Stuttgart Region“. The project deals with the development of a measuring system to detect and increase mobility comfort for sustainable mobility in the Stuttgart region. It is located within the framework of “LivingLab BWe mobil – showcase electric mobility”. The purpose is to increase the comfort of single means of transportation and to make intermodal mobility processes more attractive. The project seeks to identify and evaluate existing parameters on the users of diverse means of transportation and in diverse traffic situations. These results provide an important contribution to sustainable mobility.
The task is carried out by the Fraunhofer IAO and supported by DIALOGIK and the University of Applied Sciences Esslingen.
- Detection of factors of mobility comfort
- Conduct of an inquiry about mobility comfort among users of diverse means of transportation in Stuttgart region
- Analysis of comfort parameters and identification of different types of mobility comfort
- Conduct of three to five focus groups for an in-depth analysis of mobility comfort
- Fraunhofer IAO
- University of Applied Sciences Esslingen