The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the German Land of Baden-Wuerttemberg (MVI) intends to perform a broad citizen participation process in the development of the Bicycle Traffic Plan of the Land of Baden-Württemberg (RadSTRATEGIE). The Bicycle Traffic Plan provides the conceptual and strategic basis for the development and promotion of cycling in Baden-Wuerttemberg for the coming years. It is intended as a strategy paper for decision-makers and specialists. Citizens shall be actively involved in the development of the objectives and measures of the RadSTRATEGIE.
The participation process consists of three phases:
- Concept phase: Creation of a participation concept.
- Input phase: Moderated thematic workshops and qualitative surveys in the context of different (bike) events.
- Dialogue phase: In regional thematic workshops the results from the input stage are presented, supplemented and evaluated.
DIALOGIK is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the interviews.
- ufit, umweltforschungsinstitut tübingen GbR (project coordination)
- Integrata-Stiftung für humane Nutzung der Informationstechnologie (partner for the online survey)