„mikromakro“ is a new programme of the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung gGmbH to encourage knowledge of natural science and technology to children and youths. Pupils in classes 5 to 8 from Baden-Württemberg can found an inventor-club und work on topics of their choice. Each inventor-club can apply for up to 10.000 Euro to finance the project ideas und has the possibility to take part in different workshops about creativity, project management und laws.
DIALOGIK takes over the following tasks for the Regional Foundation:
- Development of a theoretical concept to evaluate the programme
- quantitative-representative survey of children, parents und teachers
- Qualitative semi-structured interviews with the teacher
- Mentoring of the inventor clubs
- To analyse the structural proceedings