Selection, description, assessment and annotation of primary literature and state of research on geoengineering.
The subproject explores media and public response to the subject of geoengineering informed by social scientific risk research and experiences of German and international technology assessment. From the results guidelines and options for risk communication and public participation will be derived.
- Natural sciences: Prof. Dr. Jost Heintzenberg
- Law: Prof. Dr. Alexander Proelß
- Economy: Prof. Gernot Klepper, Ph.D.
- Ethics: Jun.-Prof. Dr. Gregor Betz
- International relations: Prof. Dr. Michael Zürn